a collection, no. 2

Thursday, August 15, 2013

WEAR: Zimmermann Celestial Floral-Print Underwired Swimsuit | I would wear this suit while lounging at the pool of my Montecito vacation home. Dreaming!
LOOK: Coastal Color painting by Teil Duncan | I'm loving the colors, the geometric strokes, and of course, the beach scene.
WORK: Flowers for 2014 calendar by Lucie Wallace | All of her paintings are beautiful, and you wouldn't have to choose with this calendar! // Takenaka Bento Box | Also known as the most stylish way to brown bag lunch. My recent stop in Japan has fueled my admiration for Japanese products.
READ: Where'd You Go, Bernardette | Great reviews + great cover art. // Why the Woman Who "Has it All" Doesn't Really Exist by Barnard President Debora L. Spar for Glamour // Meet my Mentor: Condoleezza Rice by Lila Barton on Levo League | Condoleezza Rice has been one of my role models since high school, and I loved learning more about her through this interview. My takeaway quotes: "Recognize that you have a long life ahead of you and things come in stages. You don't have to try to do everything at once." and "I never had long-term goals for my career. It was focusing on shorter and immediate goals."

0 comments:

/// no.17 All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design