This is my summer.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I should be working on my mini lesson plan right now, but I'm not, mostly because I'm depressed at the amount of schoolwork I have before our impending move.
School has taken over my life.
I shouldn't complain because I signed up for a one-year program, but...
Am I allowed to say that group work is the bane of my existence?
That working from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 7 a.m. to midnight is a horrible summer schedule.
That projects over the weekend kill my soul?
I'm feeling so out of balance.
I started off the summer waking up at 6:30a to go on a run with Winston, make a healthy breakfast, and sip coffee on the patio before class. And now? I wake up at 5a to drink a gallon of coffee while feverishly working on assignments and simultaneously trying to get my brain to function. If I'm lucky, I have time for some cereal before I run out the door.
Oh, and our apartment has to be packed up and empty in two weeks. TWO. 
And what do I have packed? A box (small) of books.

Rant complete.

It doesn't sound like it right now, but I really do have a lot to be thankful for.
I'll have good things to say later.
For now, I'm off to go teach fake students how to express themselves.

0 comments:

/// no.17 All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design