Five tracks: live forever.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

[photo: "the california trip," 1968 by Dennis Stock found here]

This blog is undergoing a little evolution, starting with a new look! It doesn't know exactly what it wants to be yet, but I'm OK with that. I'm trying something new, starting with a mini mixtape: five tracks that move me at the moment.

Listen: spotify

1. Live Forever - Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors
2. Back Down South - Kings of Leon
3. Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (one of my life faves)
4. Holocene - Bon Iver
5. Higher Love - James Vincent McMorrow

p.s. isn't this photo amazing? i'm so fascinated with the Sixties.

1 comments:

Ashlee Gadd said...

Love the new look lady! And Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley is THE BEST. I'm never sick of it. Ever.

/// no.17 All rights reserved >>>>> © Blog Milk Design